Author: Jane Anderson
An expert in Life Cycle Assessment for the Construction industry
- RT @JulieG_Sust: * NEWS* Really excited about this new @CIBSE awards category on embodied carbon in buildings. Do apply to get your work re…xxx 5 days ago
- Logical really. And similar to @robwheaton and @StrideTreglown embodied Carbon findings at Gwynfaen.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…xxx 6 days ago
- Great opportunity to take forward the excellent work on whole life carbon, H\B:ERT and embodied carbon at Hawkins\B… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…xxx 1 week ago
- What would embodied carbon regulation look like? Will Arnold @IStructE @jannikgiesekam Tim den Dekjer @FCBStudios… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…xxx 1 week ago
- Really detailed overview of the use of EPD in procurement policies in North America, and the difficulties that it e… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…xxx 2 weeks ago
- #ECW2014 embodiedcarbon
- 2 degrees
- A Level
- Arctic cloudwhitening sea-ice resources
- capital carbon
- climate change
- ECO Platform
- Embodied Carbon
- Environmental Externalities
- greenhouse gases
- Life cycle costing
- ASBP publish a comprehensive list of EPD for UK produced construction products in our new Briefing Paper
- UK Government has required Whole Life Carbon assessments, which means embodied carbon assessments, for all new public works projects and programmes since December 2020
- #RegulateEmbodiedCarbon – ACAN’s campaign
- More than 10,000 EN 15804 EPD at the start of 2021!
- When is an EPD not an EPD?
No Instagram images were found.
Category Archives: Embodied Carbon Week 2014
If you’ve ever wondered how many EN 15804 EPD are out there, what products they cover, which EPD programmes have published the most EPD or how quickly the number of EPD are growing, then look no further than my Infographic on … Continue reading
UKGBC member videos from their Conference on 1 October.
Paul King has just written a great blog, available from Building (free registration required) talking about his reaction to Embodied Carbon Week, and where we go from here. Paul’s initial scepticism that Embodied Carbon could be of interest for a … Continue reading
As part of the UKGBC’s Embodied Carbon Week, I was invited by BSI to give a webinar on “The standard for Embodied Carbon and Life Cycle Assessments (LCA): BS EN 15804 and Environmental Product Declarations (EPD) for construction products”. BSI have … Continue reading
A video is available now from the UKGBC website. I’m so pleased that a subject so dear to me has finally reached such a broad audience, and that changes are afoot…