Author: Jane Anderson
An expert in Life Cycle Assessment for the Construction industry
- How has the UK managed to reduce GHG emissions in last 10 years. Well we've done well for Electricity, Fuel supply… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…xxx 5 hours ago
- Excellent that the CLC are highlighting the need to use low carbon materials, but deciding if a new building is rea… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…xxx 21 hours ago
- RT @theeyecollector: Cycle lanes as muppets, a thread Kermit https://t.co/9WKdGRVRNVxxx 2 days ago
- Response from Lord Greenhalgh for the Government to questions about encouraging retrofit to avoid intensive (embodi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…xxx 2 days ago
- #ECW2014 embodiedcarbon
- 2 degrees
- A Level
- Arctic cloudwhitening sea-ice resources
- capital carbon
- climate change
- ECO Platform
- Embodied Carbon
- Environmental Externalities
- greenhouse gases
- Life cycle costing
- ASBP publish a comprehensive list of EPD for UK produced construction products in our new Briefing Paper
- UK Government has required Whole Life Carbon assessments, which means embodied carbon assessments, for all new public works projects and programmes since December 2020
- #RegulateEmbodiedCarbon – ACAN’s campaign
- More than 10,000 EN 15804 EPD at the start of 2021!
- When is an EPD not an EPD?
No Instagram images were found.
Category Archives: Embodied Carbon Week 2014
If you’ve ever wondered how many EN 15804 EPD are out there, what products they cover, which EPD programmes have published the most EPD or how quickly the number of EPD are growing, then look no further than my Infographic on … Continue reading
UKGBC member videos from their Conference on 1 October.
Paul King has just written a great blog, available from Building (free registration required) talking about his reaction to Embodied Carbon Week, and where we go from here. Paul’s initial scepticism that Embodied Carbon could be of interest for a … Continue reading
As part of the UKGBC’s Embodied Carbon Week, I was invited by BSI to give a webinar on “The standard for Embodied Carbon and Life Cycle Assessments (LCA): BS EN 15804 and Environmental Product Declarations (EPD) for construction products”. BSI have … Continue reading
A video is available now from the UKGBC website. I’m so pleased that a subject so dear to me has finally reached such a broad audience, and that changes are afoot…