Author: Jane Anderson
An expert in Life Cycle Assessment for the Construction industry
- RT @bbrown_studio: WE ARE HIRING! Are you a fully qualified architect with at least 3years experience in running construction projects on s…xxx 6 hours ago
- Just found this gem, "These types of homes also use different materials than the timber and brick that buyers might… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…xxx 1 day ago
- My latest review of construction product EPD data published at bit.ly/2022-EPD. Over 80,000 EPD available… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…xxx 4 days ago
- Great news that Duncan Baker MP will be bringing a 10 minute rule bill before the House of Commons on 2nd February… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…xxx 4 days ago
- We really want to know what you think about the RICS Professional Statement on Whole Life Carbon so we can make sur… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…xxx 1 week ago
- #ECW2014 embodiedcarbon
- 2 degrees
- A Level
- Arctic cloudwhitening sea-ice resources
- capital carbon
- climate change
- ECO Platform
- Embodied Carbon
- Environmental Externalities
- greenhouse gases
- Life cycle costing
- When is an EPD not an EPD #2
- ASBP publish a comprehensive list of EPD for UK produced construction products in our new Briefing Paper
- UK Government has required Whole Life Carbon assessments, which means embodied carbon assessments, for all new public works projects and programmes since December 2020
- #RegulateEmbodiedCarbon – ACAN’s campaign
- More than 10,000 EN 15804 EPD at the start of 2021!
No Instagram images were found.
Monthly Archives: October 2015
UKGBC member videos from their Conference on 1 October.
I’ve been using pinterest to pin some infographics which tickle my fancy. Hopefully I’ll be posting some of my own soon.
Thomas Thwaites on The Toaster Project: all you need to know about how far we have come, and how far we still have to go.
Climate change is one of the most critical issues facing business and society. Both the science and the economics are clear: we must act now, or pay a greater price later. Business knows that it must be part of the … Continue reading
“There are three broad channels through which climate change can affect financial stability: – First, physical risks: the impacts today on insurance liabilities and the value of financial assets that arise from climate- and weather-related events, such as floods and storms … Continue reading
“Humanity is called to recognize the need for changes of lifestyle, production and consumption, in order to combat this warming or at least the human causes which produce or aggravate it. … Many of those who possess more resources and … Continue reading
“There can be no attack on poverty without an assault on climate change. So we commit to make progress in a way that is sustainable and protects our one and only planet for the long term and treasures and conserves … Continue reading