Author: Jane Anderson
An expert in Life Cycle Assessment for the Construction industry
- Just to say I meant to put this tweet as a reply in this conversation. twitter.com/PeterHeadCBE/s… Not sure how I didn… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…xxx 1 day ago
- If you build houses to the best standard of energy efficiency, then their energy demand is lower, so less PV and gr… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…xxx 1 day ago
- Which programmes register the 10,000 EN15804 EPD which are currently published? Check out my latest infographic,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…xxx 1 day ago
- RT @JulieG_Sust: NEW & FREE ! @InklingLLP & I are v excited our #housing Building Performance Evaluation guide is out. Aimed at everyone, w…xxx 3 days ago
- RT @LETI_London: How have you been using the LETI guidance and targets? Have you seen it written in project briefs? Are you using them in y…xxx 3 days ago
- #ECW2014 embodiedcarbon
- 2 degrees
- A Level
- Arctic cloudwhitening sea-ice resources
- capital carbon
- climate change
- ECO Platform
- Embodied Carbon
- Environmental Externalities
- greenhouse gases
- Life cycle costing
No Instagram images were found.
Monthly Archives: October 2015
UKGBC member videos from their Conference on 1 October.
I’ve been using pinterest to pin some infographics which tickle my fancy. Hopefully I’ll be posting some of my own soon.
Thomas Thwaites on The Toaster Project: all you need to know about how far we have come, and how far we still have to go.
Climate change is one of the most critical issues facing business and society. Both the science and the economics are clear: we must act now, or pay a greater price later. Business knows that it must be part of the … Continue reading
“There are three broad channels through which climate change can affect financial stability: – First, physical risks: the impacts today on insurance liabilities and the value of financial assets that arise from climate- and weather-related events, such as floods and storms … Continue reading
“Humanity is called to recognize the need for changes of lifestyle, production and consumption, in order to combat this warming or at least the human causes which produce or aggravate it. … Many of those who possess more resources and … Continue reading
“There can be no attack on poverty without an assault on climate change. So we commit to make progress in a way that is sustainable and protects our one and only planet for the long term and treasures and conserves … Continue reading