Author: Jane Anderson
An expert in Life Cycle Assessment for the Construction industry
- RT @J_Magoo: After the last 6 weeks building, I'm happy to finally launch dog-house.ie. This is a tool to record and find dereli…xxx 4 days ago
- 2nd reading of Whole Life Carbon Reporting Bill to regulate Embodied Carbon set for 25th November led by… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…xxx 1 week ago
- RT @ninodavidjordan: Applications now open for a new 4-year funded PhD studentship at UCL ISR, examining the implementation of embodied emi…xxx 1 week ago
- Well done @Simonsturgis twitter.com/RHarrabin/stat…xxx 2 weeks ago
- RT @OwenWintersgill: PhD scholarships for black (and black mixed 'race') students in Environmental and Life Sciences southampton.ac.uk/blog/sussed-ne…xxx 2 weeks ago
- #ECW2014 embodiedcarbon
- 2 degrees
- A Level
- Arctic cloudwhitening sea-ice resources
- capital carbon
- climate change
- ECO Platform
- Embodied Carbon
- Environmental Externalities
- greenhouse gases
- Life cycle costing
- My 2022 EPD Numbers Infographic now available
- UK EPD listing
- When is an EPD not an EPD #2
- ASBP publish a comprehensive list of EPD for UK produced construction products in our new Briefing Paper
- UK Government has required Whole Life Carbon assessments, which means embodied carbon assessments, for all new public works projects and programmes since December 2020
No Instagram images were found.
Monthly Archives: October 2015
UKGBC member videos from their Conference on 1 October.
I’ve been using pinterest to pin some infographics which tickle my fancy. Hopefully I’ll be posting some of my own soon.
Thomas Thwaites on The Toaster Project: all you need to know about how far we have come, and how far we still have to go.
Climate change is one of the most critical issues facing business and society. Both the science and the economics are clear: we must act now, or pay a greater price later. Business knows that it must be part of the … Continue reading
“There are three broad channels through which climate change can affect financial stability: – First, physical risks: the impacts today on insurance liabilities and the value of financial assets that arise from climate- and weather-related events, such as floods and storms … Continue reading
“Humanity is called to recognize the need for changes of lifestyle, production and consumption, in order to combat this warming or at least the human causes which produce or aggravate it. … Many of those who possess more resources and … Continue reading
“There can be no attack on poverty without an assault on climate change. So we commit to make progress in a way that is sustainable and protects our one and only planet for the long term and treasures and conserves … Continue reading