Author: Jane Anderson
An expert in Life Cycle Assessment for the Construction industry
- ICEv3 showing increased impacts for materials - potentially because EPD now covering countries with poorer environm… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…xxx 3 days ago
- Good to hear that @EcoCraigJones will be expanding the #ICE database using #EPD to cover many more materials, and a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…xxx 3 days ago
- For the 2021 ASBP Awards we are taking a different approach. We want to shine the light on transformative ideas and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…xxx 3 days ago
- As a (very) ex-rower, looking forward to listening to this. Respect in advance. twitter.com/carboncoach/st…xxx 4 days ago
- You’d think councils would learn from Sheffield. twitter.com/jester/status/…xxx 4 days ago
- #ECW2014 embodiedcarbon
- 2 degrees
- A Level
- Arctic cloudwhitening sea-ice resources
- capital carbon
- climate change
- Embodied Carbon
- Environmental Externalities
- greenhouse gases
- Life cycle costing
- Over 7000 EN 15804 Environmental Product Declarations (EPD) were available at the start of 2020 with numbers continuing to increase
- Embodied Emissions event at London Climate Week
- 30th May 2019 was a Big Day for Embodied Carbon in the UK
- More than 6000 EN 15804 EPD now available!
- For every five houses built, does one house worth really go to landfill or incineration?
No Instagram images were found.
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Over 7000 EN 15804 Environmental Product Declarations (EPD) were available at the start of 2020 with numbers continuing to increase
Rather late in the year I am adding my 2020 EPD Infographic to my blog which provides the numbers of EPD at the start of the year. The number of EN 15804 EPD have continued to rise, with French FDES … Continue reading
Event: Managing embodied emissions to improve global climate governance Date: Tuesday 02 July 2019 Time: 5:00pm to 7:30pm Venue: University College London, Cost: … Continue reading
As a Board Member of the Alliance for Sustainable Building Products (ASBP), it was great to chair the ASBP event yesterday that marked the launch of the RICS Building Carbon Database, a rebrand of the WRAP Embodied Carbon Database set … Continue reading
155 companies have signed up with Science Based Targets to set greenhouse gas emission reduction targets based on climate science. These included the construction and real estate related companies Autodesk, Owens Corning, Kingfisher, Outokumpu Oyj and Land Securities. The full list can be found here.
The government could cover the whole of Britain in new housing and property prices would continue to rise if monetary policy remains as loose as it is now, according to notorious Societe Generale strategist, Albert Edwards. Let’s test the hypothesis. … Continue reading
Plus some other important stuff too
“It’s unwise to pay too much, but it’s worse to pay too little. When you pay too much, you lose a little money – that’s all. When you pay too little, you sometimes lose everything, because the thing you bought was incapable of … Continue reading
In the Toaster Project, Thomas Thwaites took a toaster, bought for less than £5, and tried to remake it from basic raw materials. By trying to refine iron to make the element and mould recycled plastic to make the case, … Continue reading
A short film written by Michael Morpurgo for the Climate Coalition’s “Show the Love” campaign.