Author: Jane Anderson
An expert in Life Cycle Assessment for the Construction industry
- ICEv3 showing increased impacts for materials - potentially because EPD now covering countries with poorer environm… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…xxx 9 hours ago
- Good to hear that @EcoCraigJones will be expanding the #ICE database using #EPD to cover many more materials, and a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…xxx 9 hours ago
- For the 2021 ASBP Awards we are taking a different approach. We want to shine the light on transformative ideas and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…xxx 12 hours ago
- As a (very) ex-rower, looking forward to listening to this. Respect in advance. twitter.com/carboncoach/st…xxx 1 day ago
- You’d think councils would learn from Sheffield. twitter.com/jester/status/…xxx 1 day ago
- #ECW2014 embodiedcarbon
- 2 degrees
- A Level
- Arctic cloudwhitening sea-ice resources
- capital carbon
- climate change
- Embodied Carbon
- Environmental Externalities
- greenhouse gases
- Life cycle costing
- Over 7000 EN 15804 Environmental Product Declarations (EPD) were available at the start of 2020 with numbers continuing to increase
- Embodied Emissions event at London Climate Week
- 30th May 2019 was a Big Day for Embodied Carbon in the UK
- More than 6000 EN 15804 EPD now available!
- For every five houses built, does one house worth really go to landfill or incineration?
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Embodied Carbon
BSI are currently looking for comments on the draft of Publicly Available Specification 2080 which covers the calculation of embodied carbon and operational carbon, or as the PAS calls it, Capital and Operational Carbon for Infrastructure. According to BSI, the objective for … Continue reading
Christian Dimbleby from Architype reflects on the the UKGBC Embodied Carbon Conference last month. http://www.architype.co.uk/blog/ukgbc-embodied-carbon-conference
UK Government encourages use of Embodied Carbon and costing of Environmental Externalities in Construction Procurement
The Government’s recent Policy Note on Procurement of Steel for major projects highlights that the Public Contract Regulations (PCRs 2015) which came into force in February allow Public Procurement on the basis of environmental and social criteria, in addition to economic criteria. … Continue reading
UKGBC member videos from their Conference on 1 October.