Author: Jane Anderson
An expert in Life Cycle Assessment for the Construction industry
- Good to see that BREEAM is proposing to combine its operational and embodied carbon credits - it's been a long time… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…xxx 15 hours ago
- ICEv3 showing increased impacts for materials - potentially because EPD now covering countries with poorer environm… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…xxx 6 days ago
- Good to hear that @EcoCraigJones will be expanding the #ICE database using #EPD to cover many more materials, and a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…xxx 6 days ago
- For the 2021 ASBP Awards we are taking a different approach. We want to shine the light on transformative ideas and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…xxx 6 days ago
- As a (very) ex-rower, looking forward to listening to this. Respect in advance. twitter.com/carboncoach/st…xxx 1 week ago
- #ECW2014 embodiedcarbon
- 2 degrees
- A Level
- Arctic cloudwhitening sea-ice resources
- capital carbon
- climate change
- Embodied Carbon
- Environmental Externalities
- greenhouse gases
- Life cycle costing
- Over 7000 EN 15804 Environmental Product Declarations (EPD) were available at the start of 2020 with numbers continuing to increase
- Embodied Emissions event at London Climate Week
- 30th May 2019 was a Big Day for Embodied Carbon in the UK
- More than 6000 EN 15804 EPD now available!
- For every five houses built, does one house worth really go to landfill or incineration?
No Instagram images were found.
Monthly Archives: November 2015
Taken from Money Observer, 4 November 2015 According to a report published by CDP (formerly Carbon Disclosure Project), the number of companies now actively involved in reducing their carbon footprint has increased dramatically over the past five years. CDP’s analysis … Continue reading
Check out my infographic on the UK public’s attitude to Climate Change and the need to act, taken from recent Government Surveys.
“Our new report ‘Forecast Changeable’ shows how climate change is a growing conservation challenge to our land, collections, houses and gardens. The report illustrates how we have had to explore new ways to manage our properties in the face of … Continue reading
His comments come in a television interview with Sky News to be shown on Monday evening but recorded before the Paris attacks. From BBC News. Prince Charles told Sky News: “We’re seeing a classic case of not dealing with the … Continue reading
BREEAM provide information on their proposed consultation on BREEAM Infrastructure to inform the development of CEEQUAL v6 (or BREEAM Infrastructure – I wonder which brand will win out there?)
BRE have just announced that they have purchased CEEQUAL and will take over the running of the scheme. CEEQUAL say “Over the next two years BRE will, with the involvement of the current CEEQUAL and BREEAM delivery teams and communities, … Continue reading
Climate Central have produced some terrifying images showing cities around the world after 4° of warming and 2° of warming. I’ve included the photo of London, and you can also use their interactive mapping tool to see exactly what it will mean … Continue reading
BSI are currently looking for comments on the draft of Publicly Available Specification 2080 which covers the calculation of embodied carbon and operational carbon, or as the PAS calls it, Capital and Operational Carbon for Infrastructure. According to BSI, the objective for … Continue reading
The new syllabus for GCSE Chemistry, to be taught in schools from 2016 for examination in 2017, will now cover Life Cycle Assessment (LCA). If take-up stays the same, this should mean around 125,000 children in 2017 will have a knowledge of … Continue reading