Author: Jane Anderson
An expert in Life Cycle Assessment for the Construction industry
- RT @JulieG_Sust: * NEWS* Really excited about this new @CIBSE awards category on embodied carbon in buildings. Do apply to get your work re…xxx 5 days ago
- Logical really. And similar to @robwheaton and @StrideTreglown embodied Carbon findings at Gwynfaen.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…xxx 6 days ago
- Great opportunity to take forward the excellent work on whole life carbon, H\B:ERT and embodied carbon at Hawkins\B… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…xxx 1 week ago
- What would embodied carbon regulation look like? Will Arnold @IStructE @jannikgiesekam Tim den Dekjer @FCBStudios… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…xxx 1 week ago
- Really detailed overview of the use of EPD in procurement policies in North America, and the difficulties that it e… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…xxx 2 weeks ago
- #ECW2014 embodiedcarbon
- 2 degrees
- A Level
- Arctic cloudwhitening sea-ice resources
- capital carbon
- climate change
- ECO Platform
- Embodied Carbon
- Environmental Externalities
- greenhouse gases
- Life cycle costing
- ASBP publish a comprehensive list of EPD for UK produced construction products in our new Briefing Paper
- UK Government has required Whole Life Carbon assessments, which means embodied carbon assessments, for all new public works projects and programmes since December 2020
- #RegulateEmbodiedCarbon – ACAN’s campaign
- More than 10,000 EN 15804 EPD at the start of 2021!
- When is an EPD not an EPD?
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: climate change
155 companies have signed up with Science Based Targets to set greenhouse gas emission reduction targets based on climate science. These included the construction and real estate related companies Autodesk, Owens Corning, Kingfisher, Outokumpu Oyj and Land Securities. The full list can be found here.
Letter on eve of COP21 organised by Julie’s Bicycle Dear Executive Secretary Figueres and COP 21 President, Minister Fabius, We, the creative community as represented by the signatories below, ask all those responsible for negotiating the post 2020 climate change f … Continue reading
Ridley Scott’s film for the Climate Coalition using the lyrics of Shakespeare’s Sonnet 18 spoken by some of Britain’s best known actors.
(reposted with original error corrected) RICS have published an infographic comparing the Embodied Carbon and Production of various construction materials . In my view, an uninformed viewer might assume that the problem materials in relation to Embodied Carbon and Construction are … Continue reading
Taken from USA Today “By an overwhelming 80%-10%, those surveyed say the United States should transition to mostly clean or renewable energy by 2030” A USA TODAY/Rock the Vote Millennial Poll finds an emerging generation that is more pragmatic than … Continue reading
Building on my earlier post, I have now found over 30 companies that have made commitments that will reduce embodied carbon in the Built Environment. These companies within the manufacturing, construction and property sector have made public commitments to reduce the … Continue reading
From treehugger “The excellent Climate Consensus blog over at The Guardian just reported on some interesting research based on a survey of expert climate economists. The result? Of those economists who had actually engaged substantively with the issue of climate … Continue reading
Taken from the Irish Times, 27 November 2015 “Today, more Irish companies (and Irish-based companies) are embracing the concepts of carbon reduction and energy efficiency, if not for their own peace of mind, then for that of their investors and … Continue reading
See how close we’ll get with current commitments and change targets to see what happens. FT Climate Change Calculator