Author: Jane Anderson
An expert in Life Cycle Assessment for the Construction industry
- I can’t imagine that any of the homes resulting from this bill will have such big gardens or low density. twitter.com/owenhatherley/…xxx 4 days ago
- RT @LCA_NZ: New job posting – Senior LCA specialist (@thinkstepANZ) thinkstep-anz.com/who-we-are/joi… @sustainableET @ajay_morrisxxx 1 week ago
- #ECW2014 embodiedcarbon
- 2 degrees
- A Level
- Arctic cloudwhitening sea-ice resources
- capital carbon
- climate change
- ECO Platform
- Embodied Carbon
- Environmental Externalities
- greenhouse gases
- Life cycle costing
- ASBP publish a comprehensive list of EPD for UK produced construction products in our new Briefing Paper
- UK Government has required Whole Life Carbon assessments, which means embodied carbon assessments, for all new public works projects and programmes since December 2020
- #RegulateEmbodiedCarbon – ACAN’s campaign
- More than 10,000 EN 15804 EPD at the start of 2021!
- When is an EPD not an EPD?
No Instagram images were found.
Category Archives: EN 15804
My latest update of EPD numbers at the start of 2019 is now available – bit.ly/2019EPD
With the revival of the Finnish RTS EPD programme, and the latest numbers from Inies for Verified French ‘Fiche de Declaration Environmental et Sanitaire’ (EPD in French), the numbers for Verified EN 15804 EPD in January 2018 which I have … Continue reading
Following on from my 2017 EPD Infographic, I have again tracked the numbers of verified EPD for construction products aligning to EN 15804. Growth in numbers has continued, and there are now over 5000 EPD available globally. In 2017, new … Continue reading
EN 15804, the construction product EPD standard, attributes the impact of treating waste to the waste producer, according to the polluter pays principle. After treatment, when waste has been recovered and reaches the “end of waste”, the resulting secondary material … Continue reading
The number of Environmental Product Declarations (EPD) verified to EN 15804 is growing rapidly. For the past couple of years, I have been monitoring the number of EPD produced within each of the construction EPD programmes around the world, and … Continue reading
I’ve just updated my infographic showing the number of Construction Product Environmental Product Declarations (EPD) with the latest figures for the start of 2017, and a whole lot more detail. Thanks to all the Programme Operators who provided information – … Continue reading
BSI are currently looking for comments on the draft of Publicly Available Specification 2080 which covers the calculation of embodied carbon and operational carbon, or as the PAS calls it, Capital and Operational Carbon for Infrastructure. According to BSI, the objective for … Continue reading
If you’ve ever wondered how many EN 15804 EPD are out there, what products they cover, which EPD programmes have published the most EPD or how quickly the number of EPD are growing, then look no further than my Infographic on … Continue reading
Agnes Schuurmans, whose blog I list in my blogroll, has posted a great article on LinkedIn about transport in Environmental Product Declarations – how important it can be and how manufacturers can provide data.
Construction Products Europe are holding a EPD workshop for members and their invited LCA experts in Brussels on 10th December and I’ll be there presenting on Benchmarking. For more information and to register, see http://www.construction-products.eu/news-events/events/events/workshop-epd-the-current-debate-challenges.aspx