As part of the UKGBC’s Embodied Carbon Week, I was invited by BSI to give a webinar on “The standard for Embodied Carbon and Life Cycle Assessments (LCA): BS EN 15804 and Environmental Product Declarations (EPD) for construction products”.
BSI have now provided a link on the BSI website to view the webinar and read a transcript of the Q&A session.
The Webinar provides answers to the following questions:
- What is BS EN 15804 (Sustainability of construction works. Environmental product declarations. Core rules for the product category of construction products)?
- What is TC 350 (Committee for Sustainability of construction works)?
- How do they link with embodied carbon and whole building LCA?
- What EPD and EPD schemes are available using BS EN 15804?
- What does BS EN 15804 mean for harmonization and regulation of EPDs and building LCA in Europe?
- How does BS EN 15804 link with the Construction Products Regulation and CE Marking?